Ordering Tramadol Online: OnlinepillsLand a Leading Online Pharmacy Store in USA
About the medication
Tramadol is a synthetic analgesic (narcotic), prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain. It works like morphine, binds to receptors in the brain which are responsible for transmitting the sensation of pain from the body to the brain. It doesn’t induce the risk of stomach ulceration and internal bleeding,as caused by NSAID(Nonsteroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug) medicines. It has been approved by FDA in March 1995. Now, it is popular for treating moderate to severe pain. Adults who need treatment for extended period to treat moderate or chronic pain are prescribed with extended release tablets of Tramadol (ER). Tramadol should be used as-needed basis for pain.Read More
- Active Ingredient: tramadol
- Availability: In Stock
|100mg x 50 pills||$99.99||$2.002USD|
|100mg x 100 pills||$139.99||$1.401.4USD|
|100mg x 200 pills||$199.99||$1.001USD|
|200mg x 50 pills||$49.99||$1.001USD|
|200mg x 100 pills||$99.99||$1.001USD|
|200mg x 200 pills||$149.99||$0.750.75USD|
Generic Name: Tramadol
Brand Name: Ultram
25 mg is recommended every morning as an initial dose.
For adults suffering from severe pain and need continuous pain management treatment can take 100 mg as an initial dose once daily. They are advised to take Tramadol (ER) extended-release tablets. Maximum dosage can be increased 300 mg per day.
Patients over 65 should be careful about dosage. They can start at lowering dosing range.
Precautions while taking Tramadol
It is a medically prescribed drug. Cautiously follow all directions. Don’t over dose without instruction and take it as long as prescribed. In the case of medicine seems ineffective or stop working consult your physician.
- Avoid taking other narcotic medicines while you start taking Tramadol.
- It can be taken with or without food, keep it same way each time.
- Never break, crush or open extended-release tablets (Ultram ER, ConZip), swallow it whole.
- Tramadol may create breathing problem (slow or stop breathing) when you start using it or change the dose.
- Stop using the medicine by lowering the dosages slowly or ask your doctor. Avoid stopping the medication all of sudden, it may cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Store it at a good temperature, away from heat and moisture.
Note: it is not to use as a powder to inhale or mix with a liquid to inject, the result could be fatal.
Who should avoid Tramadol
- Pregnant women should not take Tramadol because it can harm the unborn baby.
- Mothers who are breastfeeding should also avoid Tramadol.
- Ultram ER is not recommended to youngsters who are 18 or younger until advised by physician.
- Avoid Tramadol if you are allergic to it or have any previous history of allergic to Tramadol
- Have a history of head injury, seizure or epilepsy
- Addiction to alcohol or drug
- A metabolic disorder
- Kidney or liver disease
- Mental illness
- Any stomach disorder
- Note: You can be addictive of the medication, so use it as prescribed.
Side Effects of Tramadol
Contact your physician immediately if you have:
- Weak breathing
- Infertility or missed menstrual cycle
- Lower sex drive
- Weak appetite, vomiting or nausea
- Acute skin problems like skin rash of red or purple (spreading on face), pain in skin, face or tongue swelling
- Increased heart rate
- Sweating, shivering, fever
Common side effects:
- Headache, fatigue, dizziness
- Nausea, stomach pain, constipation
- Sweating or itching
Online Prescription for Tramadol
If you are ordering Tramadol as over-the-counter medicine or without prescription, prior to buy Tramadol online Cod you will have to fill a medical questionnaire. Based on your information, our expertise will recommend you the drug. It is known as an online consultation. Then it could be safe to use. If it shows any side effect, consult your doctor immediately.
Ordering Tramadol online Cod is easy. Delivery at your home without any delay! OnlinepillsLand is a prominent seller of Tramadol and other medications. Stay away from fake sellers. They sell fake Tramadol containing contaminated or dangerous ingredients. Watch out for fake sellers:
- Stay away from the websites that sell the medication without a doctor’s prescription or online consultation
- Providing no customer service
- Selling drugs through unsolicited emails